Monday 8 April 2013

I sent a text to P at the weekend in which I recommended that she get a copy of, "Would Like to Meet", by Hopeful Girl.  I was disappointed by her reaction. She was down on christian men and took that to be  dig at me. I realise I was a disappointment to her as I used the system on the site in the fashion that it was designed and there were no intentional deceipt on my part and I knew that T was in the same area as her. I did not know util I got that message that night that T worked as a volunteer for P.  The situation was very unusual and I had been contacted by someone else prior to this and she also took exception to me using the favourites function.  The fact is however it is intended to be used in that way and it is foolish to commit to someone you have not met.  I even went into my personal history and told P why I did things in the fashion that I do.  Most people of both sexes in my situation understand the system and do the same thing.  It is like window shopping until you see what you want and then you go for it to the exclusion of others.

P and T probably think they unearthed a bounder.  However, I see it differently.  What happened is so unusual that I think it has to be of the Lord.  I think he stood in my way to stop me going any further and to go in a different direction.I am now going in a different direction.  For a brief moment, I considered returning to P, but it became clear that would be a bad idea.

I hope she finds what she is looking for, but the fact is that I am glad that I spoke on Abraham and his frailties last week.  I have my frailties and I did not do anything wrong. In fact I can honestly say that I am doing my utmost to stay away from sin, but even in doing that, I occassionaly disappoint as I have done on this occassion.  I thought it wise to say nothing in reply to Ps reaction as anything I say would be inflamitory.

It is a pity, as I wanted to see her achievements.


No comments: