Monday 24 November 2014

Gods provision and friends first and foremost.

I suppose Dian had one view beyond which she was not willing to go.  I find myself dwelling more and more on Gods provision and a greater calling to trust him for provision and it is to this that I cling to.  God does not provide for me in the common way.  I knew this to be the case when I joined OM and I did that with fear and trembling. 20 years further on, I still find I am learning about his provision.  It is however a pity, that she was not willing to look.  To actually meet me and find out.  However, she was insensitive and rude, and I suspect would have been a liability.  I have decided to join Friends first. I have been putting this off as it costs and other people would be doing the work for me.  However, one of the examples of their clientele identified herself as a missionary and my plan is to identify myself in that fashion so that my cards are on the table right at the start and not likely to attract time wasters who would be better off appealing to someone who only does conventional work.

No comments: