Thursday 2 January 2014

christmas and new year

Christmas and New year is over. It was great to be with the family and I do not expect to have a christmas like it again. Both Nieces pregnant. Late March / early April will be busy. I love them and their brother dearly. It was also good to see faces in church that I do not know. I have made a few minor changes. Skype being the main one. I downloaded an app for it. I knew that one day I would do this but I needed to have other people on it whom I could communicate with to make it worthwhile and now family are on it. When you have lived away from the place you grew up for a long time, some of the things that were once common sights take on a more nostalgic meaning. I had fish and chips in Alaris, a steak bridie from Stephens and coffee in Giacommos. All being well, I will be back late March or Early April for my brothers wedding anniversary and the births.

No comments: