Thursday 31 December 2009

The Final Day

It is the last day of 2009. Tonight in the Sunday School building the church will have a party to welcome the new years in and to have fellowship one with another. Keeping this blog does to some extent help me review the year. What have a I done? What have I failed to do? However I have come to realise that God is very interested indeed in the sort of person I am rather than what I do. I could work 24 hours a day and say that I worked for the lord and it does not contribute one single thing to my salvation. Jesus has done it all to glorify his heavenly father and if through what he has done then I am a son of God and as a son, I should show the traits that I have from the father. I hope that when I look back over 2010, I will see that I have done that.

No comments: