Thursday 10 December 2009

Eliezar

In the meeting this morning, Chris refered to Eliezar. He is named in Genesis 15 and 2. I preached on providence to the team at the start of this week and chose this incident where Abraham sent his servant to get a wife for Isaac. The passage does not name the servant, but the one chris refered to does. Abraham said that God would send his angel ahead and that in this we could see that sometimes in our prayer we cannot see that God is doing something, he has sent his angel.

I myself refered to the angel on Monday, but I also said that we need to be practical where God wants us to be practical. Abraham was practical in sending the servant to find a wife for his son. The servant was clearly a very Godly man.


Has God sent his angel ahead of me?

No comments: