Tuesday 15 March 2011

Heaven is richer by ten lions

I was looking at the book chacko left, "Heaven is Richer by Ten Lions". It is about Billy Jones. I knew Billy in the last ten year of his life. He was a very unusual person and when I was joining OM we were all told about him at the Training Conference. I said to two other men that I would love to meet a character like that. One said, "You probably will meet him because his wife works at the Quinta". Indeed he was right and I did meet Billy.

There is a chapter in the book about Billy meeting his wife. Billy and Pauline told me about this one day when I was visiting him. He told me that as soon as he saw Pauline, he knew that he wanted to marry her. Like Billy I have gone for a long time without marrying, but so far not as long as he did. However I do pray about it. He prayed for a year, I have prayed somewhat longer than that. I wonder when and how I will get an answer.

Billy said that he felt like ten lions, hence the title of the book.

No comments: