Friday 6 May 2011

The destroyer and victory

I woke up this morning thinking and praying about M and how the devil is destroyer and how when I was going through the same difficulties, Gordon J said, " I see the devil in it." He was right and now I am saying it to her

Gareth and Malou Bolton are here today and he reminded us that the devil seeks to destroy. He seeks to deprive us of our spiritual food. Again, it was the subject of the destoyer.

However just like I found a passage a few days ago that told me the enemy is already defeated, so he reminded us of how Gideon listened to the dream of the Mideon soldier. He saw a mideon tent and a large loaf of bread hit it and knocked it down. It was confirmation to the Gideon of victory and I am praying for a victory. I believe it is in my grasp.

No comments: