Friday 30 April 2010

The Jewish thing happed again

The Jewish thing has just happened to me again. This time I went into the coffee bar as I must have done hundreds of times. There was a pile of magazines there and on the front cover was the title of an article, "Faith Journey, Im a Jew who found Jesus". There is nothing in the article that I was not aware of or surprised me, I am just wondering what God is saying to me. The article did confirm something to me however. A jew remains a jew when they know Jesus is the messiah and that is only right. It is what I would expect.

It also has a couple of web sites that I will check out.

It is only recently to that I have come to realise that I do in fact know a number of people who do not know each other, but they are all messianic Jews.

No comments: