Friday 20 November 2009

Moses and Me

I am just hacked off by the fact that it seems to me that all my experience over the past 15 years has just been ignored by people who think they know what they are doing but are well meaning amatures. When I was in the Co-op they used to send me to management training where I learned that if you want a job improved, you need to talk to the people who actually do the job and that never happed in this case. They have come up with something that I know they will find out is just not workable.

Having said that, I now know from things we were told this morning that someone else was also ignored on a much grander scale and he is paying a heavy price, which puts my anger in perspective.

I do believe that all things work together for good to those who love the lord and I often think of Moses. He did his three 40s. He spent 40 years in pharohs court, 4o in the back side of the wilderness and 40 leading the people of isreal. It seems to me that through providence God moved him on and I ask myself, is that what is about to happen to me. Is God doing things to move me on to things that he has for me? I hope so.

No comments: