Saturday 7 November 2009

The desires of your heart

Yesterday, I was looking at a message from someone I have not seen in a very long time. He was talking about his business and he refered to the psalm that says, delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. He went on to say that he thought his business was a fulfillment of this. If you delight yourself in the lord, thent he lord will give you righteous desires which he will then fulfill.
I still have a great desires. I have great aching void that needs to be filled and I have desires for things I would like to do for the lord that I am not in a position yet to fulfill unless the lord puts me in a postion to fulfill them. My friend understanding of this scripture I agree with and it has come to me at a very timely moment. What will the lord do?

No comments: