Friday 20 September 2013

Focus days

Our focus days were brilliant. I always look forward to them and I think these ones were the best with our team from all over the UK. We had a band form Glasgow and for me these young people were reminded me of what I attempted to do at their age in band. to communicate the gospel using music and getting people together to preach to them, but they were considerably better at it than I ever was. An American group distributed literature in a couple of schools that was very in your face and got negative news headlines. The band will not be allowed in Schools for two months which will effect their income and it will also mean that other christian agencies will not get in. I knew about the schools, but I did not know about the repercussions. I am plugging on writing my book. hope to have the first draft finished in the next few weeks.

No comments: