Thursday 23 August 2012

In the world of sound

The video camera worked. It does have sound as I thought it would. The sound is not as good as I would like, but I think with a bit of voice projection, I can overcome that.  Considering that I got the camera free, I think I am blessed.   I will use it for recording prayer material, and things that interest me.  I do notice that it consumes batteries quickly and that the videos take much longer to upload to facebook, so at some point, I think I will get rechargable batteries. It will mean getting a new charger as it uses smaller batteries than my other camera..

I am really pleased that I made the effort to see if I could get it to work at Skenfrith.  I hope that it will improve communication between me and supporters. 

My other camera does record video, but they are silent.  I have now moved into the world of sound.  WOW.

No comments: