Friday 17 June 2011

Book of Micah

I have done the public reading of the book of Micah and I am buzzing. I thought it was a great experience. I am really looking forward to reading psalms in the streets tomorrow come rain hail or shine.

Micah is a great book. It is full of Gods judgement, but it is also full of his mercy. We see in it the prophecy of Gods provision for the remission of sin, Jesus Christ not in my view just his first coming, but also his second. We see that he will end war and reign forever.

We see that he will come from an insignificant place and we have a better understanding of it than the people would have had at the time for we now look back to Jesus time on earth as a man, this prophecy was a forth telling of it.

I found reading it out loud even to just a few people was a wonderful experience and I hope that I never forget it

No comments: