Thursday 16 December 2010

the party and my testimony

It is the theatre christmas Party tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I have some bottles of non alcoholic grape juice as I do not drink and drive and I will be doing a turn. I have written a script called, " The Scotsman and the man from Florida". I start with talking about my experiencess of the theatre in Dunfermline. It is in fact the Carnegie Hall. I tell the audience about my childhood visits there to see the scetches that were put on for schools. then I move on to the time that my secondary school performed the Vagabond king. I was in the chorus and I will sing one of the songs from this operetta. I then move on to the night that Jim and I saw, "His Ambassadors" at the Carnegie Hall and the following morning I met Richard. Jim recognised him. We got talking and as a result of that conversation I was saved. I expect that the people in the theatre whom I dearly love will not have seen anything like this before.

No comments: