Wednesday 2 December 2015

wonderland in the street

Last Nights performance of, "Alices Adventures in Wonderland" was interesting. You could say that it took the the street.  During the first act the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate the building.  Due to the fact that I am playing the dodo, I was out there wearing a beak, and the lovely tailed suit. there we all were the dutches the king and queen of hearts, the cards the mice the canary the griffin and the Mock turtle and I expect a host of other animals.

I told the audience that this was called meet the cast and I am not extinct.

Steam from an urn set it off

When the performance resumed the audience gave a round of applause.

I wonder what the firemen thought of those costumes when they got back to the fire station.

No comments: