Sunday 9 December 2012

Was it Gods providence

I wonder if it was in Gods providence that as Business manager for the theatre production I found enough stewards for the Auditorium, so could not put myself in there as steward and consequently went to the dress rehearsal to see it which I had never done before, and spotted that one character had a red bible, something that did not exist in the reign of Charles the second, and in a pub the woman playing the part told me she had planned to ask her cousin who has old books if she could borrow from her a black bible, but she forgot to ask, hence she used a copy of Gullivers Travels, I spotted the mistake and supplied a black bible which then introduced me to the new face, and in the pub and in the resturant I sat beside the new face, all of which was not planned by me.  Was it planned by God?  Will it bear fruit?  I await to see.

No comments: