Tuesday 22 February 2011

Gods Goodness to me

Things went my way at the weekend at the bank. In fact I would say they went better than alright. I am pleased. I see God in it guiding and protecting me. It is better than I hoped for. Now as for the other things I pray about, a strong temptation came my way and I put it off to think. In fact I put it off for two month and then came back to it it stronger. It concerned email that I knew I would get. As I read it coldly, I realised the person who sent it is lonely and very emotionally unstable. She has turned me into a fantasy character that I do not recognise. I decided that the best course of action was not to communicate with her again and delete her. She would have drawn me in sexually and my name would have been tarnished.

I see the lord and his protection in these things. I am just so grateful for the things he has given me in the past few months. The car the mobile, the protection of my person. God is good.

No comments: