Monday 12 July 2010

Drip drip drip, again

Today has been one of those days again when it is drip drip drip and I wonder just how valued I really am. I know it will pass, but frankly as I know what I am doing and have bags of experience, why is it that nobody asks if what they want from me is possible or how long it will take? This is not new, it has gone on over a number of years and here we are back at this again. If someone were to ask how I was doing spiritually, my answer would be determined on how a look at things and how the questions was put. If it were in the context of church, I would say, great, because there I still feel fed and challenged and the fellowship is great. Outside of church, I would have to say patchy. Sad, but that is the truth, but then that has to be expected. Life is not a rose garden and we have to expect that we will have problems. I trust that in it all I will see Gods faithfulness and that I do have value to him.

No comments: