Saturday 20 February 2010

While I was praying

Today, I have been in agony emotionally and when am like that I pray just as fervently and I asked the lord to do something today. I do not have to actually see it today, I just want the confidence that something happened today.

later on, I was preparing for a bible study in Daniel chapter 9. This is one of those chapters where Daniel got an answer while he was praying. There are also instances where answers were on their way when praying but were delayed, and abrahams servant was praying and while he still was, Rebecca came out. I do not know how God will answer as I think being prescriptive is foolish, but I am looking for an answer

I therefore put this on the blog and mark this day to see if this was the day that the answer was granted.

No comments: